Office of the District Judge, Cuttack invites application in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the below given Group-C posts in regular basis. Read below for more details.
Job Description :
Post : Junior Clerk-Cum Copyist
Vacancy : 61 Nos ( UR 13, SEBC 10, Sc10, St 28 )
Salary : Rs 5200/- + Grade Pay Rs1900/-
Post :Junior Typist
Vacancy : 24 Nos (UR 5, SEBC 4, Sc 4, ST 11)
Salary : Rs 5200/- + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
Post :Stenographer Grade-III
Vacancy : 9 Nos. (UR 1, SEBC 1, SC 2, ST 5)
Salary : Rs 5200/- + Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
Educational Qualification :
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by Orissa Higher Secondary Education
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
- Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- For the post of Junior Typist the candidate must have knowledge in Type writing with a speed of 40 words per minute in English;
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-111, the candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
Examination Fee :
Application fee is Rs.100/ -. Fee is to be paid via online Treasury Challan under the Head "0070-other administrative services- 01- administration of Justice- 501- services and service fees. 9904650- Law Department-9916730- Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by orissa district and subordinate courts. Candidates have to attach the original challan with the application.
Selection Process :
A written test will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for the above posts.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates should download the application format from the below given download link. After filling the application, attach photo copies of all the certificates and mark sheets along with the cast certificates and original treasury challan. Enclose it in an A4 size envelope ant write the name of the post fpr which ypu are applying , on the top of the envelope. Then submit the application by speed post. The application should reach the office before 06-11-2015.
Office of the District Judge